Google
 
Web This Blog

In your spare time

Surf these sites in your spare time. They aren't the right topic for the "adventures" blog, so this more or less covers everything else.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Mes reves me manque

Is it weird to miss something you never had?

I find myself, much too often, feeling that way. I become attached to ideas, concepts, dreams, that have little to no basis in reality. As Gar said the other night, we can't be upset that we have strong emotions. It's true, it is just something that defines us. But it is a little weird. Then again, what about me isn't?

I don't think I was going anywhere with this, except to say that I miss something. Something different than what I missed just two weeks ago. But something nonetheless. And the thing I miss now is much less tangible. Though, like knowledge-gap theory, the thing I miss creates its own "tangibility" by not existing. Stranger still, I know.

But that's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home