Google
 
Web This Blog

In your spare time

Surf these sites in your spare time. They aren't the right topic for the "adventures" blog, so this more or less covers everything else.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Vomit

Sadly, this isn't about the Preston talent show.

I was so emotionally drained from an argument I had today I could barely do my homework.

I am trying to patch up an old friendship, and think it may be working out.

I thought I was being normal and then realized that trying to be friends with someone who could care less, just isn't worth it.

I got dressed up (for me) and it wasn't worth the dressing up. But this one has a happier ending...

I consumed way too much sugar today, but the pizza was good.

I am like a tornado, when left in a field I do little damage. Put me in the middle of some sort of population and I wreak havoc.

I don't want to turn myself off. I just want to ... I don't know.

My clothes are everywhere, my junk is everywhere.

I feel like I am going to vomit.

God, help me to be a better person. I don't want to feel this way anymore.

Love always, ~Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home