Google
 
Web This Blog

In your spare time

Surf these sites in your spare time. They aren't the right topic for the "adventures" blog, so this more or less covers everything else.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Decline of Will & Grace

Will & Grace is one of my favorite comedies on television. I mean it was. Until about three years ago when I started being too busy to watch it. I really had been too busy before that too, but I had always made time. I just couldn't do it anymore, they had more guest stars than funny segments. It is really a shame. They have now hit an all-time low.

On a different note, it mus be said that in the battle between Mandy Moore and Britney Spears, I think that this particular character is one more step in line to trying to follow a much more accomplished fellow artist. (I am usually not this catty, but I think it sucks one of my fav shows is going down the tubes.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home