Google
 
Web This Blog

In your spare time

Surf these sites in your spare time. They aren't the right topic for the "adventures" blog, so this more or less covers everything else.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Plan vs. Reality

I came all the way to school (a whopping three miles) to do my work, because I wanted to be productive and I'm not working. In truth, I feel like crap. I was supposed to go to a museum with my sister and instead I have to work. I wanted to meet with two of my professors, but they weren't in their offices. I really need to make this chart, but I have to finish the categorization first. More than anything else, I want to curl up at someone else's place and just lay there and watch television or a movie. Cuddling during this fantasized scene would be ideal.

Instead, I am going to finish typing this and then work on the categorization until I finish. After that, I am going to make the stupid chart and try to stop by and see at least one of my professors. I'm going to email the powerpoint chart I made last week with the appropriate corrections and then finish the recommendation letter I started for a former student. I'm going to be productive. I'm going to get stuff done. And then maybe I'll feel better.

I'm not really all that optimistic about that. Love always, ~Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home