Google
 
Web This Blog

In your spare time

Surf these sites in your spare time. They aren't the right topic for the "adventures" blog, so this more or less covers everything else.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bird Flu Migration

More evidence of how stupidity kills. In this case, literally.

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/conditions/02/17/birdflu.ap/index.html

"Authorities questioned how the virus reached Europe." Has no one ever heard of migration? These creatures fly. How do you think they got her? By train?

I think I am going to have words with my neighbors tomorrow about bringing their ducks in the house, instead of leaving them in the yard. Oh, and I am making a sign for the door downstairs so people will shut it behind them. I had to chase another bird off of the landing this week through my bathroom window. And I'm worried about sleeping in a cabin all summer, ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home